Pages

Instagram

Sunday 15 February 2015

You're The One That I Want


Hey everyone :) Last Friday night, I went to the Angus and Julia Stone 2015 Summer Tour concert at Riverstage. They were absolutely amazing live and I'm suffering major post concert depression whilst writing this. I used to listen to them religiously throughout 2011-2012 and I practically know all the words to at least two whole albums. Thus, when I heard they were performing at Riverstage, I impulsively bought tickets straightaway which proves impulsivity isn't always a bad thing. 


Playsuit - Minkpink
Riverstage in the early hours - soo many couples
The tour included supporting acts by Jarryd James, Little May and Cloud Control. I was never really familiar with Cloud Control but after seeing their live performance, I am obsessed. I can't stop listening to their latest album Dream Cave. 

My newfounded love
After a lot of death glares and pushing and shoving, I came to be third from the front. Throughout the night, I was constantly torn between "I need to record this" and "I should not be on my phone". I recorded a few minutes here and there that were too precious not to but I ran out of phone space. Without thinking, I deleted like half of my apps to make space. I woke up the next morning thinking "wtf why is my phone so empty", I still don't remember what apps I deleted...


Before standing for 3+ hours straight, I regret not wearing socks so much
The most perfect human - I idolise her so much 
Big Jet Plane 

I still am processing the fact I saw them live, I cannot stress enough how incredible it was. During the encore, Cloud Control joined them for a cover of 'Stay With Me' and it was the most beautiful  3 minutes of my life. If I had to pick a favourite of the night, it would be Julia's cover of 'You're the One That I Want'. After the concert, I took a cab to Jenny's 18th party which just had to be on the same night, which meant I missed most of the party (sorry babe!). Nevertheless, I hope her night was amazing. 

I'm really sad this photo decided to focus on Jono
Mary & Reiko being hot as usual


Despite getting home really late, I woke up super early the next morning to make sure I would enough time to get everything ready for Valentines. And yet, I still managed to be rushed which probably had something to do with changing outfits fifty times. To celebrate Valentines, which coincidentally happens to be our anniversary, we decided to stick with simple and go out for dinner. We went to Vapianos for pizza and complimentary chocolate coated strawberries. On a side note, I actually hate restaurants with dim lighting, like okay I understand you're being atmospheric and such but seriously this lighting makes flattering selfies more difficult than it should be. 

I don't trust people who don't like pizza
"Babe, can I just eat it please"
Happy Valentines and  18 months anniversary bub 

After 1.5 years of dating, he still doesn't know how to focus on photos on my phone 
Matcha Ice Cream at Bonsai Botanika - the presentation was adorable
No one knows me better :3 
 I'm sorry if this was a seriously long post but a lot happened within a timeframe of 48 hours. Thank you for persevering until the end! 
Love, Thy xx


2 comments:

  1. You're so cute!!
    Love your dress ♥

    Romande
    http://deerromandeblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete