Pages

Instagram

Monday 16 March 2015

Book & Make-up Haul (aka The Unnecessary Expenditure of Money)

Hey everyone! Hope life is treating you well. Over the past few weeks, I have developed a dangerous addiction to online shopping. It most definitely has to do with my love for opening packages - it's like Christmas all year round! Anyway, I'd thought I'd share with you a few purchases I've acquired that I'm currently obsessing over. 


Finally got the Australis Contouring Kit after it's been sold out for the longest time


Stila packaging is to die for 
Almost too pretty to use 


This collection has the nicest colours omg I want them all 
L'Oreal products I picked up when Myer was having 40%
I highly recommend the Book Depository for cheap books! I also love how they send personalised bookmarks with every order.
I've read this years ago but never owned it so I grabbed my own copy - I love this version so much
A classic in YA - I distinctively remember the afternoon I read this in one sitting
Finally got my hands on 'IT'
It's as sassy, quirky and indie as you'd expect Alexa Chung to be
A backpack I bought for uni (I also got one in black) & some daily essentials 
I love how fast Luxola packages arrive!
*intense excitement*
Vegan Face Brush Set - these brushes are sooo soft I can't wait to use them

I swear the rate at which I buy makeup vastly exceeds the rate I use up products but, oh well. Girl can never have enough, right? (some mean self-justification there). That's all for the time being BUT I just made another huge book order on book depository that I'm very excited about - those will be arriving within 2 weeks or so so expect a similar post in the near future! Until then, thank you for reading 


Much love, Thy x.

No comments:

Post a Comment